Outdoor Range Rules
From Marlboro Fish & Game
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
- Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use.
- Do not handle firearms when anyone is beyond the firing line. All guns should be on the bench, unloaded, cylinders open, mags out, slides back until everyone is behind the firing line safely.
RIMFIRE: 9:00 AM - SUNSET
CENTERFIRE: 10:00 AM - SUNSET
- Members must sign the range book before using range & sign out when finished at all times range is open.
- Members are allowed 1 guest per day only. Member must accompany guest at all times.
- Members must have valid membership card on their person while on the range & must present when asked by another member. Anyone not presenting their card will be presumed to not be a member & will be asked to leave the property.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the range.
- Eye & ear protection must be worn by everyone on the range, spectators included.
- Only Full voting and spousal members may use the range.
- Anyone under age 18 must have adult supervision present on the range (unless they have a signed release form on file).
- Member must have a valid F.I.D. or L.T.C. in their possession while on the range.
- Place targets in the center of the frames.
- No metal targets, plastic or glass bottles, cans, clay pigeons, or exploding targets allowed. Exception: Metal spinner & silhouette targets may be used with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition only when placed in the center of berm.
- Do not fire more than 10 rounds in rapid succession.
- Full automatic firearms are not allowed.
- Shots must be aimed from the shoulder.
- Shots must be into the berm only.
- Do not shoot at targets on the ground.
- No tracer or incendiary rounds.
- Return target stands to rack when finished.
- Place brass in 5 gallon buckets at firing line.
- Place any duds(non fire-able live ammunition) in dud cans mounted on pillars.
- Pick up any trash.