From Marlboro Fish & Game
RIMFIRE: 9:00 AM - SUNSET
CENTERFIRE: 10:00 AM - SUNSET
- Members must sign the range book before using range & sign out when finished at all times range is open.
- Members are allowed 1 guest per day only. Member must accompany guest at all times.
- Members must have valid membership card on their person while on the range & must present when asked by another member. Anyone not presenting their card will be presumed to not be a member & will be asked to leave the property.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the range.
- Eye & ear protection must be worn by everyone on the range, spectators included.
- Only Full voting and spousal members may use the range.
- Anyone under age 18 must have adult supervision present on the range (unless they have a signed release form on file).
- Member must have a valid F.I.D. or L.T.C. in their possession while on the range.
- Place targets in the center of the frames.
- No metal targets, plastic or glass bottles, cans, clay pigeons, or exploding targets allowed. Exception: Metal spinner & silhouette targets may be used with .22 caliber rimfire ammunition only when placed in the center of berm.
- Do not fire more than 10 rounds in rapid succession.
- Full automatic firearms are not allowed.
- Shots must be aimed from the shoulder.
- Shots must be into the berm only.
- Do not shoot at targets on the ground.
- No tracer or incendiary rounds.
- Return target stands to rack when finished.
- Place brass in 5 gallon buckets at firing line.
- Place any duds(non fire-able live ammunition) in dud cans mounted on pillars.
- Pick up any trash.